Trilogy set of 3 steampunk covers, featuring mature man in steampunk outfit, with steam traction engine in background.
- Unless you request a different size, your ecovers will be emailed to you as 1600×2560pixels (sized for Kindle), RGB JPG in 300 dpi. Please allow 48 hours for turnaround.
- Upon purchase, please send me the book titles and author’s (pen)name in your message.
- If desired, 3 rounds of text font/color changes are included in price. More than that will be charged for.
- Changes to underlying graphic design will be charged for, depending on time and work required.
- Watermarks are removed before delivery.
- If you don’t have a title yet, but want to secure the set, that’s OK. Purchase it, and I will reserve you the files as they stand; when you have titles just get back to me and I will change them for you.
- Should you be fortunate enough that your book sells more than 250,000 copies, YOU will be required to buy the necessary extended licenses for any/all stock images used in the making of this cover, in order to comply with copyright laws.
- Full wraps for three paperbacks, including the cover, spine, and back are available for an extra $100 the set, payable in advance via PayPal, which includes 3 rounds of changes. If you like my work but don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, you can commission custom design work, starting from $200 for single ecover, $250 for full wraps. For example, most covers can be adapted for a further series of books. Please contact me with all enquiries at : mmrainey dot creative at gmail dot com.