Simple but elegant cover for your book. The stroke outline can stay or be removed without charge. It can also easily be sized for the finished product. Colors can also be modified if you desire.
Unless you request a different size, your e-cover will be emailed to you as 1600×2560 pixels (sized for Kindle), RGB, JPG in 300 dpi. Please allow 48 hours for turnaround.
- Upon purchase, please send me the book title and author’s (pen)name in your message.
- If desired, 3 rounds of text font/color changes are included in price. More than that will be charged for.
- Changes to underlying graphic design will be charged for, depending on time and work required.
- Watermarks are removed before delivery.
- If you don’t have a title yet, but want to secure a cover, that’s OK. Purchase it, and I will reserve you the file as it stands; when you have a title just get back to me and I will change it for you.
- Should you be fortunate enough that your book sells more than 250,000 copies, YOU will be required to buy the necessary extended licenses for any/all stock images used in the making of this cover, in order to comply with copyright laws.
Full wraps for paperbacks, including the cover, spine, and back are usually available for an extra $60, payable in advance via PayPal, which includes 3 rounds of changes. If you like my work but don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, you can commission custom design work, starting from $200 for e-cover, $250 for full wraps. For example, most covers can be adapted for a further series of books. Please contact me with all enquiries at email@example.com