Science Fiction or Space Opera cover, featuring armored figure with weapon and futuristic alien city
Unless you request a different size, your ecover will be emailed to you as 1600×2560pixels (sized for Kindle), RGB JPG in 300 dpi. Please allow 48 hours for turnaround, unless I am away from home, in which case it will be longer. You will be notified if this is the case.
- Upon purchase, please send me the book title and author’s (pen)name in your message.
- If desired, 3 rounds of text font/color changes are included in price. More than that will be charged for.
- NO CHANGES to underlying graphic design are done on pre-made covers. If you wish changes to the image, please ask about prices for Custom design work.
- Watermarks are removed before delivery.
- If you don’t have a title yet, but want to secure a cover, that’s OK. Purchase it, and I will reserve you the file as it stands; when you have a title just get back to me and I will change it for you.
- Should you be fortunate enough that your book sells more than 500,000 copies, YOU will be required to buy the necessary extended licenses for any/all stock images used in the making of this cover, in order to comply with copyright laws.
Full wraps for paperbacks, including the cover, spine, and back are usually available for an extra $60, payable in advance via PayPal, which includes 3 rounds of changes. If you like my work but don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, you can commission custom design work, starting from $200 for ecover, $250 for full wraps. For example, most covers can be adapted for a further series of books. Please contact me with all enquiries at : adastrabookcovers at gmail dot com.