A black woman with dreadlocks holds a skull, magic swirling around her.
The price includes me adding your title and name to the cover and minor touch-ups including:
- Changing the font or font placement
- Adding extra text (e.g., the series name or a praise quote)
File dimensions are 1800 by 2700 pixels, 300 dpi.
Cover by Sarah of The Illustrated Page Book Design.
Third-Party Image Licenses:
- Select images are licensed under the Neo-Stock Standard License.
- Select images are licensed under the Evanto Elements License.
- The Evanto Elements License allows for this cover to only be used with one book.
- Unlimited ebook and print copies.
- No merchandising.
I am a long-time artist and reader who has recently turned her ten years of Photoshop and fine arts training to cover design. Additionally, I have publishing industry experience, including internships with ABRAMS and Bloomsbury, and graduated from the Columbia Publishing Course in 2019. I am a passionate believer in diversity in all aspects of publishing, including cover art. In particular, I specialize in providing covers for the LGBTQ+ community, especially F/F covers.