A black woman in an 1800’s Egyptian dress stands in front of the pyramids, a dog at her side.
The price includes me adding your title and name to the cover and minor touch-ups including:
- Changing the font or font placement
- Adding extra text (e.g., the series name or a praise quote)
File dimensions are 1800 by 2700 pixels, 300 dpi.
Within 48 hours of purchase, I will email you the .jpg file. You can then let me know what changes you would like me to make to the text.
Third-Party Image Licenses:
- Select images are licensed under the Deposit Photos Standard License.
- Select images are licensed under the Shutterstock Standard License.
- Select images are licensed under the Stock Photo Secrets Standard License.
I am a long-time artist and reader who has recently turned her ten years of Photoshop and fine arts training to cover design. Additionally, I have publishing industry experience, including internships with ABRAMS and Bloomsbury, and graduated from the Columbia Publishing Course in 2019. I am a passionate believer in diversity in all aspects of publishing, including cover art. In particular, I specialize in providing covers for the LGBTQ+ community, especially F/F covers.