A Western romance with a Black woman and a white woman in a f/f relationship.
The price includes me adding your title and name to the cover and minor touch-ups including:
- Changing the font or font placement
- Adding extra text (e.g., the series name or a praise quote)
File dimensions are 1800 by 2700 pixels, 300 dpi.
Within 48 hours of purchase, I will email you the .jpg file. You can then let me know what changes you would like me to make to the cover.
You can contact me (The Illustrated Page Book Design) through the “Product Enquiry” form.
- Select images are licensed under the Stock-Graphics license.
- Select images are licensed under the Period Images Web + Print License. Terms of this license are not limited to but include:
- Unlimited digital reproductions (ebook copies) and 20,000 print copies of the Work.
- One-time book trailer usage.
I am a long-time artist and reader who has recently turned her ten years of Photoshop and fine arts training to cover design. Additionally, I have publishing industry experience, including internships with ABRAMS and Bloomsbury, and graduated from the Columbia Publishing Course in 2019. I am a passionate believer in diversity in all aspects of publishing, including cover art. In particular, I specialize in providing covers for the LGBTQ+ community, especially F/F covers.