Short summary of the conditions:
- 1 cover per buyer!
- Please provide me with the following details: author name, title of the book and tagline (if applicable).
- Give credit! To me as an artist, but also to the different stock providers of the artwork. You will receive a list with all stocks used. You can mention for the artist: Cover art by Evelyne Paniez, www.secretdartiste.be
- Stock images come mostly from Shutterstock.com.
- The font on the premade book cover was used for the mock-up. This can be changed to a font of your preference. Please let me know which type of font you would to display on your cover. This is included in the price.
- Want to use your own fonts? Just let me know.
- Little adjustments can be made upon request, like little touches or a simple change of colours. For more complex requests, an extra fee will be charged.
- Format ebook: The high resolution mock-ups have a format of 3200 x 4300 pixels. If you are in need of another format (for Amazon, Kindle, Wattpad), please inform me, so I can adjust the format.
- Do you need a back and spine design? If you want to use one of my premade designs for a printed book, you can always ask me to design a back and spine design. An extra fee will be charged.
- When will you receive your final cover? I will try to handle your request as soon as possible, but consider 3 working days to be sure. If this is not possible, I will inform you in advance (due to other workload and commissions).
- You will receive a .png or .jpg upon your preference in 72 dpi for ebooks and 300 dpi for printed books.
- I reserve the right to publish and showcase your art/ book cover in my own portfolio / website.
Want a commission or custom made book cover?