- print layout (specifications to be discussed via email)
- full resolution image (3000x 4800, 300 dpi)
- ebook size image (1563 x 2500)
- promotional size image (400 x 640)
- audiobook image (3000 x 3000) (please indicate in order notes if required)
- additional square promotional image of displayed books for advertisements
- transparent background PNG images of the title text treatment
- text changes
- minor color alterations
Not finding an image precisely suited to your story? Contact me at designedbystarla.com to commission a cover tailored specifically to your book!
Whether you’re a best-selling author or getting ready to release your first novel, the cover can define a book’s success in today’s crowded market. Great design doesn’t have to break the bank, though! Since 2012, my clients have walked away with fantastic designs for highly competitive rates without months-long wait times. Don’t see something quite right in my store? Contact me at designedbystarla.com to commission a custom cover!
I’m a freelance graphic designer with experience in many various fields, including narration and being an author myself. Currently based out of Maryland, I’ve lived in many locations around the United States, as well as spending many years overseas in Iceland and Japan. As a sailor in the US Navy, I learned print shop procedures while working as a Lithographer, and experienced the design side of the house both in the military and as a civilian marketing assistant. After earning an Associates degree in Graphic Arts from Monterey Peninsula college in 2011, I opened up shop to create book covers for independent authors and small presses, including the likes of Entangled Publishing, Gail Carriger, Philippa Ballantine, and Tee Morris.