The example shows a cover with the author name, title, and a logo.
The binary values (zeroes and ones) spell Android in ASCII. This can also be done for your book title if short and sweet.
The illustration of the Android in the Subway is painted digitally by me.
Dummy shows a 5×8-inch softcover with a 1.5-inch (~660 pages) spine:
Book covers at Tegnemaskin
- Exclusive licenses for the illustration.
- All illustrations are created by Tegnemaskin. No stock images are used!
- Reserve your covers for future planned releases. Buy now, use later!
- The price includes the ebook cover only. We offer fair pricing for additional design help
- We also create high-quality custom cover art, but it is expensive and time-consuming, so we advise to chose a premade cover that comes close enough.
What you get from me:
- I’ll replace the placeholder text with yours.
- You’ll receive a unique ebook cover that will never be sold again.
- I deliver the cover in an eBook format only (including extra commissioned design).
- Quick response and delivery time!
What I need from you:
- Book title and author name. That’s all!
Work: Please see tegnemaskin.no
Art: also see my portfolio on Artstation
Behance: http://be.net/ro9 and http://be.net/tegnemaskin